Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Vacation

IT IS SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

On the first day, we went to Thali restaurant for lunch. We ate yummy foods. Then we walked around Yale campus. I had a water fight with my dad at a fountain. I jumped on benches. I had a great time.

We went to Ravi's house on Wednesday. He and Vinay went to India. We brought his car back to our house.

I went to the dentist on Thurday. The dentist said that I need to floss every day. She said I have a small cavity. She said I can get a balloon if I want. I got a yellow sword shaped balloon. It popped the same day. I was very very very very very very very very very very sad. I was extremely sad.

On Friday, we went to New York city with my mom's friend. Me and my dad went to the BIG Toys R Us in Times Square. I went on a merry go round in the store. We bought Lego sets, a lunch box, a backpack and a remote-controlled car. We used the gift cards I got for my birthday. I tried out some bicycles and ate chocolate icecream. My mom and her friend went to the Empire State building when I was in Toys R Us. On our way home, we saw that the Empire State building was lighted in rainbow colors. The rainbow colored Empire State building was beautiful.


  We had lunch at Bryant Park cafĂ©. I had lemon chicken and mussels in coconut sauce. I rode on a carousel there. We went to dinner at the Dead Rabbit. It is a funny name. My dad says it's one of the best places in New York city. I ate a burger and drank a lemon mint cocktail (with no alcohol). I tasted an oyster but didn't really like it.


We went to a fountain park next. I ran through the water fountains. I got wet. We saw a small ocean or a giant river next to the fountain park. My mom says there was Statue of Liberty but I missed seeing it. That makes me very sad. We are going to New York city again tomorrow. I will see her then. We also went to the twin towers memorial. I learnt the story of the twin towers. I felt sorry for the people that died. It was a long day and I was tired when we reached home.

Yesterday I built all the Lego sets after my mom's friend left. It was boring because there were 3 bags and two of them were long. But I finished building them. The rest of the time I played ipad and Minecraft and Legos.

I had a good first week of vacation. My favorite part of the week was when I went to Toys R Us. We are planning some awesome things for the rest of vacation like going to the beach and setting up a lemonade stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment