Sunday, July 6, 2014

Busy week


I played Super Mario memory game with my mom and dad. I won the game. My pile of matches was bigger then my moms and my dads piles combineded. I placed  the cards in 8 or 9 colums and 8 or 9 rows.

I started to learn to type fast. I am currently learning how to type the home row keys. I almost finished lesson one. I am learning how to type fast so that I can code faster and type this blog faster. I want to learn to code so I can make mods in Minecraft. Minecraft is my favorite game.

I am bored of the taste of everything I eat at home so one day my mom desided to make crepes for breakfast. These are the ingredients: homemade plum jam, sour cream, flour, milk, eggs, salt, honey and butter. They were yummy. Me and Dino and Sword helped my mom.

Dino and Sword and me
helping mom
My moms friend Alison came to my house. Her husband Joe and her baby Kaylie came to my house too. Kaylie was treating my Lego shaped piggy bank like a car. It was funny. Kaylie is kind of cute. I downloaded a game called dragon legends while they were here.

Kaylie's car
I opened my very own bank account. I am excited. Me and my mom went to the Trumbull bank to open the bank account. The name of the bank is Bank of America. It took a very long time to open the bank account. I put in $78.50 in the bank account from my piggy bank. I helped my mom put all the coins in rolls. It took a long time. I learnt about interest.
Me pretending to be Statue of
Liberty while waiting for my
bank account to open
On they way home we stopped at Go Greenly. Then we ate the Go Greenly. It was yummy.

Simply taro.  Amazing and yet so different


I made up some more jokes. I illustrated two jokes. One joke is:

What did the earth dragon say to the very talented ice dragon?
"You are very cool!"


"You are so cool"

The next joke is:
What did the leader of the tooth alphabet say when he was missing two letters?
"TOOTH D, K, COME BACK!!!"
I got the idea for this joke from my typing lesson.

Tooth D K - Part 1
Tooth D K - Part 2




No comments:

Post a Comment