Thursday, July 3, 2014

My cousin is sick


Sarayu
My cousin's name is Sarayu. She is in the hospital. She has Dengue fever (breakbone fever). She does not like medisin. She is silly some times. So am I. I am happy that she likes my jokes. I made a joke for her.

What is the last sentence of the story "The Three Little Apples?"
"They lived 'appily ever after."

I hope she feels beter soon. I am happy her twin sister Samara did not catch it.




Me with my new toys
Yesterday I went to New York City. I was very cranky and hot. I thought it was a bad idea to go to NYC yesterday. It was too hot.
We planned to go on a cruise. But instead we went to Toys R Us. I bought the Lion and Wolf Legend beast from the Lego Chima movie. I also bought two mixels. Their names are Flurr and Tentro. The previos  time I went to Toys R Us, I got a car and a mixel named Gobba. I also got Rogon's Rock launcher and Eagle's castle lego sets. We returned some of the things we got the last time.







Mixed up Mixel (Gobba +
Tentro + Flurr)
Rogon's Rock Launcher
Eagle's Casle

I watched world cub soccer on TV at Bryant Park. There were lots of people watching. They were cheering for US. "Go US". Belgium beat America and America was elimated. That was a sad moment for me.
The TV is the little green spot at the back
  





















No comments:

Post a Comment