Monday, September 15, 2014

Frozen Yogurt

The below post is old from when we were in New Jersey. I didn't publish it for a long time. I am now in India. I will publish a new post soon on India.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We moved from Trumbull to my mom's uncles house in New Jersey. We will stay here until we fly to India.

On Monday I went to a frozen yogurt place. The frozen yogurt I got was yummy. These are some of the toppings I got. 1. Gummy frogs 2. Sour Gummy Worms and 3. Rainbow Nonpareils. There is an oxymoron in the name of the shop. The name is "Cups Frozen Yogurt - That's Hot". Frozen yoghurt that's hot?

First I was sad :-( when I moved to New Jersey that I would miss Go greenly. Go Greenly is another frozen yogurt place in Trumbull. But now I am happy that I found a frozen yogurt place here. I know there are frozen yogurt shops in India too.

By the way, I picked a blue font for this post to go with frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment