Monday, July 13, 2015

Jurassic World

Today I'm going to write my first movie review (in my entire life). It's going to be about Jurassic World. It is the first movie I've watched from the Jurassic series. I watched this movie during a sleepover with my friends Seth and Cade.

Owen and the raptors
Jurassic World is an AWESOME science fiction thriller movie. It was released a few weeks ago. The movie is about dinosaurs that were recreated by scientists. The main characters are the Indominus Rex - a villainous dinosaur, Owen - a raptor trainer, Claire - the park's manager, and Zach & Gray, Claire's nephews.

The movie is filmed on a theme park island where dinosaurs are the attractions. The plot involves a few scientists who have created the INDOMINUS__REX, a cross between raptors and many other animals, including humans. It's HUGE, it's scary, it's smart, it changes colors. and it's a good hunter. It escapes from her (or his) pen  and destroys everything in its path and eats pretty much anything that moves. It causes a lot of destruction. Everyone and everything try to kill the Indominus Rex. Will they be able to kill it? 
Zach and Gray in a ride
The fights were epic and the rest of it was cool. I enjoyed all of it. The only thing I did not like is that it was very long. I would highly recommend this movie, especially if you love action movies. It's a must-see.




No comments:

Post a Comment