When I moved to India, I was afraid that the teachers would not know English. So I decided to homeschool (learn at home). My parents found out about this homeschoolers' meeting and I attended. That's where I met 3 of my homeschooling friends: Seth, Cade, and Srikar. Some homeschoolers started meeting monthly to do presentations and play and eat.
|Everything is Awesome!|
There are totally 12 presenters in the group now and everyone and their presentations are very nice. There were many interesting presentations. From music to religion, from eggs to sports and sleep. There were also many performances - dancing, singing, musical instruments, and everything in between. All in just 3 meetings. And the food was really good.
The next get together is going to be an outing - to Mysore zoo. I can't wait!!! Except for one reason - I have to wake up at 5.30 AM.
By the way, I did learn that teachers in India speak English and in fact, so do most people.
Why I still decided to homeschool:
1. I get to do less work and I think I'm learning more.
2. I get to be with my family.
3. I still get to play with lots of friends every evening.
4. There are these awesome meetings and presentations that I don't want to miss, ever.
5. I love my homeschooling friends.
The end. Bye!